Sunday, January 15, 2012

Canon Tupac?

One thing on my to-do list for yesterday was giving my (fairly) new Canon Rebel a name. Naturally, my first instinct was to google "greatest rebel of all time". Yahoo-Answers suggests (in this order): Jesus, Henry VII, and Tupac. Seriously google? Note to self, google doesn't have all the right answers. In fact, in this scenario google and yahoo working together still came up short. Oh well. Moving on.

It's been raining a lot. A whole week without sun makes for a sad week. Yesterday was the first day it wasn't gloomy and dark so I thought it would be a great time to be outside and take a walk downtown. These photos were taken at an Episcopalian church. The architecture and landscape of this chapel on the square is really something special.

I hope your week was filled with more sunshine than grey.















No comments:

Post a Comment