Thursday, December 8, 2011

Recently...

Friends, it has been way too long. After completing the 30 day, err, 29 day photo challenge I realized two things about myself. One, routine is good for me & two, I really love pictures. I want you to know though, the PSL is back in full force and ready for the holidays. Tis the season!
Here is a quick recap on the past couple of weeks:
 

1&2. Caffeine intake has been at an all-time high. Thus, I’m ruling the world.
3. It SNOWED!  It stopped snowing almost immediately but it was awesome.
4. Since it snowed it has been pretty chilly in Alabama. We are officially moving out of fall.
5. I love the Florida sunsets butthe mountains provide some pretty steep competition.
6. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
7&8. I’m a white light kind of lady. Twinkle, Twinkle.

The rest: a life size gingerbread house we have been working on for
a winter wonderland photo shoot finally came together.
It was a long process but it turned out pretty great.







No comments:

Post a Comment