Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pretty Young Thing

Hey there. Saturday's are great. You know what else is pretty great? The Food network. The Food network on Saturday, it's wonderful. Oh, and this outfit would be super for a Saturday too.

As summer approaches, I am looking forward to lots of sun dressesbig totes and bright nail polishes.
Here in Florida, we get a ton sunshine during the summer but we also get frequent afternoon showers. This cute red umbrella would be a great investment for those rainy days! 

My summer officially starts in one week and I can't wait. Did I mention that I am also graduating from college in a week? If anybody wants to supply future-real-world me with these lovely sunglasses, we would be best friends.



Hope you enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment