Wednesday, March 7, 2012

spring. sprang. sprung!

Long time, no post. I have been absent for quite some time but it's nice to see you again. Watching the seasons change is one of my favorite things about life. It is so remarkable to me that we are able to see a visible transformation happen in the form of nature. You might remember that I really love the fall season. It's my favorite but Spring runs in at a close second. The first blooms of this season have shown up in our little town this week. The Bradford Pear tree seems to be the most noticeable change in the local scenery. They are very beautiful trees but unfortunately smell kind of awful. I can't wait to see spring in full force in a couple of weeks, I hear the  Yoshino Cherry trees are absolutely beautiful.

I hope the start to spring has made you smile this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment